CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 29, 2008

Not quite Twins....



I was reminded today of something I thought was CRAZY since I joined Jason's family. His sister Melanie had a birthday today and turned 29. Jason is still 29 until October. So for 6 weeks of the year they are the same age! Yes, that is right...they are 10 months apart!!! When my mother in law went in for her 6 week post check up from having Jason she was pregnant with Melanie...nuts right? She has told me many times about Jason still not walking when Melanie was born and it felt like they were twins. They graduated the same year but luckily they kept some individuality and never had the same classes. I have a 4 1/2 year old and am trying to have another baby. Its been only in the last 6-9 months I have felt like I could really handle both. Needless to say, my brother in law William wasn't born until Melanie was 5! :)

1 comments:

Rebekah said...

that is so crazy. benjamin and mindi are 13 months apart. i thought that was crazy. i think i would have either killed my kids or killed myself if that were me.