CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Just a little trim....

So after Kenadie's birthday in May I had her hair cut into an A-line that was a little longer than chin length. I cut almost 8" off her hair. I thought it would be cooler for summer and it made her look like a big girl. So this morning I went to get my hair cut and colored and Jason picked up Kenadie from a sleepover and said to help me out he would take her to get just a trim because it really needed it. I was a tiny bit nervous but I thought it was nice of him to take care of one errand that I would not have to do today. So I get home from my hair appointment and errands to find this.....



Don't get me wrong, I love it. I think her hair is cute no matter what but goodness...it is SO SHORT. I will just have to remind Jason next time that little girls cuts are a little bit different than a little boy haha! (Her hair was a little bit more styled, she just woke up from a nap)

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I think it looks cute. I like shorter hair on little girls.

Unknown said...

rebekah said you want permission to stalk me. My blog will still be private so you'll have to give me your e-mail address so I can invite you.