CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Husband Tag


I know I already posted in the past week about Jas...but I got this tag from a friend...so..what the heck.....

How long have you been together? Our first date, January 15, 2006. Our Wedding, March 2008. So almost 3 years.

Who kissed who first? It was mutual.

Who said I love you first? He did, but I had wanted to so of course I said it back.

Who proposed? He did. We went to Thai Siam where we went on our first date. Best night of my life(Well before my wedding day)

Who eats more? He does...he is a guy..

Who is taller? He is 6'1 and I am 5'5. Its perfect.

Who is smarter? Well....I always tease that I am because he plays Xbox while I read 2 novels a week. It depends on the subject really. He knows anything and everything about history. He can tell you any detail about any war. He usually watches documentaries on Military History or the History Channel.

Who is more sensitive? He is definitely. I am not an ice queen or anything but he is tender hearted and I love it.

Who does the laundry? I do! The first time he sorted laundry I got real scared when he said..."what babe?? Pants in one pile shirts in the other." SCARED! :)

Who cooks? I always do. If I am not home to make dinner he eats cereal. He is great at cleaning up and doing the dishes.

Who drives when you are together? Everyone knows....I will just say it..I am the worse driver ever...Kenadie always says "Daddy is the driver, please!" If I ever drive Jason backseat drives and I get anxiety SO bad!


Who has more siblings? Its about even. We both have yours, mine and ours families. He has more full siblings than I do though.

Who is more daring? Physical Stuff..Jason..... Saying what's on my mind...Me! :)

0 comments: