CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Miss Kenadie






I have changed the way I have Kenadie's pictures taken. I love in the moment pictures alot more than poses from Kiddie Kandids or Sears....My friend Angie at work took these pics and did an amazing job. I cannot believe how big she looks. Jas says she looks 16 already and is scared of what she will look like when she actually is. I love her to pieces. She is getting so grown up. She looks a little bit like her grandma Robin. I know for sure she acts like her!! They are feisty little ladies!!!


4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Those are way cute pictures! My favorite is the one where she is laying on the grass.

Welcome to Lulu's life. said...

How darling! She is such an angel. Angie did a great job.

Leslie said...

what cute pictures!

BJJ said...

Hey Jess, I didn't know who the Moody's were, but I'm so glad you found my blog! It will be good to stay in touch!