CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008


So I just had to share something about Kenadie that totally tickled me. So lately, probably about a week ago, she discovered the cartoon Tom and Jerry. Sure she has her regular shows that I suffer through because she loves them. I have had more than my share of Hannah Montana, Dora, and Little Einsteins. She loves this show and is hysterical through the whole thing. I have never seen a little girl so happy over a cartoon before. Her giggle when she watches it makes me so happy. Its actually one that Jason and I watched as kids and laughed at. I DVR a few episodes a week and Jas and I actually like to sit and watch it with her. He mentioned to me just tonight "Babe, we just don't have cartoons this good anymore." He mentioned there is just too much garbage on TV. I have to agree. Cartoons nowadays are mostly violent or have adult themes that kids just should not be watching. We are more than thrilled to record episodes of this oldie but goodie.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

My kids like this show too, but it is actually pretty violent. they are trying to beat each other up the whole time. LOL

The Moody's said...

Well..um....well..theres no blood...LOL