CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My brown eyed girls


I guess I am in full blogging mode tonight.....some times my mind just does not quit.


So tonight I am sad. Two summers ago, my older brother and his wife of 12 years divorced. It really was the best decision and the best thing for both of them. The yucky part....is that I loved.....no still do love my ex sister in law alot. She is a wonderful lady. I have known her since I was 14. My brother has a new family and he is happy and that's whats important. I love them too..they are alot of fun. I just really really miss my nieces ( 6 and 8 years old) and my ex sis in law. I got married 6 months ago and have only seen my nieces one other time since then. My 8 year old niece Abbi was in my line and I was so happy when her mom came to my reception. The norm the past 2 years is seeing them every 3-4 months. They still scream and run and tackle me every time they see me. I just used to be alot closer to them. I would babysit alot and got to spend time with them. My sis in law even watched Kenadie when she was a tiny baby and helped me alot when I was a new mom. She was one of the first people I told that I was pregnant. I know things happen and lives move on. I just have new resolution that Aunt Jess is going to be a bigger part of their lives from now on. Even if we just hangout once a month.

1 comments:

Marcelina Moreno said...

I know what you mean! My sisters first husband was an amazing person, however as it turned out a crappy husband. So it was hard for me to say goodbye to him. I still keep in contact with him, my sister knows, she thinks it's strange, but she is totally fine with it.

I miss you guys like crazy. I'm glad i left but I wish I was still there. I will be sure to stop over for a visit next time I am in town. Plus I still owe you and Jamey a night of girly fun!