CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Where does time go?




Yesterday morning I was laying in bed....thinking of random things and enjoying the fact that it was 8:30 on a Saturday and I was still snuggled up to Jason and in bed. In my pondering I suddlenly realized that September 6th was the day 5 years ago I found out I was pregnant with Kenadie. For everyone who knows me it was so far from being the ideal situation. I had a hard time at first and knew that I had hurt and dissapointed alot of people by making the choices that I made. Now that I look back it didnt take me long to get on my feet, accept my responsibilities and go forward with determination. I am SO thankful for my little peanut.(thats what I have called her since my first ultrasound because she looked like a little peanut). I am happy to say that I don't think I have done half bad. :) She has taught me alot and for reasons that only make sense now I gave birth to one fiesty, headstrong, no one is going to get me down little girl. So yeah..pretty much like I said it my last post. She is grandma Robin Jr. haha.




We were lucky enough when she was 17 months old to have Jason come into our lives. We are LUCKY girls. When he asked my parents to marry me they shared a sweet experience. After having Kenadie I didn't do alot of dating. I was skeptical of every guy and just didn't have a lot of faith or trust. The guys I went out with didn't love the fact that I was a single mother. On our third date he called me one day after work and asked me to dinner. I explained that I couldnt because I didnt have a sitter. Without even taking a breathe Jason said, "Its ok Jessica, just bring her with." We have been a family ever since. Just another one of the MANY reasons I love this man. Thank you to EVERYONE including my wonderful parents, family, friends and all of those who didnt judge me and just had faith I could be a great parent. I am SO fortunate to have her. We have been trying to have baby #2 since the middle of May. It's not going as fast as I would have liked. Its only been in the past few weeks I have had peace with what ever happens. Kenadie was born when she was supposed to have been and if she is our one and only......wel....what lucky parents we are! I love you peanut!

0 comments: